SACO is a leader in innovative lighting, LED video displays, and media solutions and controls. Our expertise is applied in a variety of remarkable projects worldwide ranging from architectural lighting, to multimedia art installations, to music touring experiences for top artists.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. The right candidate is skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. He/she thrives when planning projects and working with project teams.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: FULL TIME
LOCATION: MONTREAL, QC.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Educational background preferably in the fields of electronic manufacturing for technical project managers;
- Construction or Architectural experience is essential;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills & Conflict management;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Comfortable using computer and associated applications, and particularly comfortable working with Office, Excel and project management software;
- Good verbal/written skills in both French and English;
- PMP certification is a plus.